The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates that applied for the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Clearance Charges of N35,000 to enable them to start uploading their documents for the screening process.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNILORIN prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNILORIN admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!