About The Company
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
As a Strategic Vendor Support at Jumia, you will be responsible for the regional end to end management of one of our key partners with the objective of growing and transforming the business. You will focus on managing a single key partner across multiple markets – from the very essence of marketing & commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you will all levers to drive your Brand toward the right direction.
This role is for top performers looking for close collaboration with senior commercial leaders to help accelerate their commercial careers.
- Stock Availability: Ensuring full assortment agreed with Jumia is live on the website at any given moment in time.
- Inventory Management: Schedule inbound + RTV to ensure optimal stock rotation in Jumia Warehouse.
- Content: Ensuring content of each product is up to the brand’s (and Jumia’s) Standards.
- Marketing Execution: Following up on the execution of the marketing plan agreed with the brand and deliver on demand proofs of executions –perform ROI analysis, gather data for specific campaigns.
- Data: Provide regular analysis on the performance of the brand based on the brand report.
- Jumia Mall: Make sure sliders are updates, store is live, SKUs are tagged, all links work properly etc. Act as a curator for the brand’s store.
- Finance: Follow-up and support on payment and reconciliations.
- Market scope: Defined by the vendor.
Qualification & Experience
- 5+ years FMCG experience ideally from a multinational and with regional experience.
- Action oriented and performance driven
- Strong management and inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize
- Well organized and very detail oriented
- Resistant to stress
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures