About The Company
Evolution designs and installs internal and external WiFi based networks using equipment for Ruckus Wireless and Tropos Inc. We have a well established Metro scale Tropos network installed in the City of Derry which proven both the technology and our own ability to support it. We have several networks using the outstanding Ruckus Wireless technology in Education, Industry and the Professions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Interpret UML Activity and Class Diagram
- Write Codes based on Class Diagram
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 3-5 years experience.
- Certifications will be an added Advantage
- Hands-on Experience in Operating Systems and Architecture
- Hands-on Experience in Application Development
- Hands-on Experience on any RDBMS
- Practical Application Development and Deployment Experience is a must
- Hands-on Experience in Server Administration
- Knowledge of IIS, Apache and XAMP Server.