About The Company
We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Content Creator – Female
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent will administer the social media accounts, write content and manage orders.
- You will be responsible for creating and curating text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. Ability to create relevant reels to increase engagement, follower growth and drive sales.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
- Pack and send out clients’ orders.
- Attend to walk-in clients as well.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Must be a female and must not be more than 27years old.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in any relevant field.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.