About The Company
The company is specialized in poultry sector, and currently in the distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Monitor activities affecting environmental quality.
- Set up and operate silos equipment in accordance with current good storage and food handling practices and standard operating procedures.
- Calibrate or adjust scientific or technical equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as callipers, micrometres, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, mechanical, or integrated systems or equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products; determining causes of operational problems or failures.
- Monitor the productivity or efficiency of silos operations, monitoring and adjusting production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment; Operate silos equipment efficiently.
- Measure and record data associated with operating equipment, measuring physical or chemical properties of materials or objects.
- Keep production logs, and prepare daily operational reports.
- Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
- Select cleaning materials, tools, project materials or equipment.
- Package outgoing materials/products in the appropriate packaging materials for transport in recommended standards
- Carry out any other project or ad-hoc duties as directed;
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Agriculture, Engineering, Economics or related fields
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the silo industry, with at least two years in as a Silo supervisor;
- Experience in feedmills industries will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and organizational and computer skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, (Orita-Challenge and its environs).