About The Company
We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Source for reliable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Initiate negotiations with vendors to secure favorable terms.
- Obtain and finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Research potential vendors and build vendor database.
- Ensure vendor compliance and registration.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Receive items and check quality, quantity and other parameters against quotations, purchase orders and/or contracts.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Maintaining and Reviewing Records of Bought Items.
- Collaboration with Suppliers for Agreeing Upon Policies.
- Maintain insurance schedule and ensure consistent cover on all our insurance policies
- Booked/Post all the Vendor invoice.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Enter order details (e.g., vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application and excel.
- Certified SAP User or other application of equivalent capabilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistic and procurement.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
Application Closing Date
5th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.