About The Company
At Perecel Integrated Services Ltd, we only understand the language of excellent services and good quality by thriving to ensure that every detail counts in our maintenance of equipment and services delivery, providing best choices and operational efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player. Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to the use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Ikorodu, Mile 12 and Ketu.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.