NYIF Login Portal – Learn how you can log in to NYIF Registration Portal to check your Application Status.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Application Portal is currently open to candidates who have applied for the government-approved program initiated by the federal government in collaboration with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) and the Nigerian Central Bank to empower young Nigerian entrepreneurs in the country.
Here, we are going to outline the step-by-step process of logging into the portal.
How to Login to NYIF Loan Application Portal
1. Go to NYIF Login Official Portal at www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app from your phone or desktop computer.
2. Input your login details (email address and password).
3. Tap on “Dashboard” and select the Loan Status tab.
4. Then Tap on “Next” where your account information is required.
5. Afterward, you have specified the required requirements in number ‘4’, click on “Submit”.
- Cold Fusion Developer at Conclase Consulting
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions please feel free to let us know in the comment box.