Kindly JUMP IN TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PPA LETTER if you are shortlisted or log in to NASIMS Portal to check your deployment or posting details.
Candidates who have passed the screening phase of the fingerprint enrollment exercise are urged to check below for their posting details for possible download or application for redeployment.
In fact, if you really want to get more details about the Npower deployment. Please read our guidelines below.
NPower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates 2021
The List of Successful Candidates for Deployment into NPower Batch C Program is Out. CHECK your Deployment status into your dashboard.
NPower Batch C deployed candidates are to download their deployment letter for submission to the Place of Primary Assignment for possible acceptance or rejection.
NOTE: Candidates can also apply for redeployment after they’ve been rejected from their current primary place of assignment or obtain an acceptance letter from one of the PPAs that are available PPAs for their LGA.
How to Check NPower Shortlisted Candidates
- Login to NPower Portal via www.nasims.gov.ng
- Enter EMAIL/APPLICATION ID (E.g. NPWR/2020/002763499)
- Click on Proceed
- Click on the verification tab
- Congratulations if you have been successfully shortlisted.
Were you successfully shortlisted? You are to continue with the next recruitment process.
Else, you can also access your NPower shortlist by checking this portal or by following the steps outlined below:
- Login to NPower portal www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- In the box provided, enter your login details (Username and Password).
- Check your Preselection status
- Once shortlisted, your name will appear and you will receive an SMS or email regarding your selection.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NPower recruitment in the next stage of the selection process.
NPower Place of Primary Assignment
Successful candidates are to report to the Place of Primary Assignment to submit their deployment letter for possible acceptance or rejection which will now be uploaded online.
Npower Deployment Requirements
Candidates MUST bring along ORIGINAL copies of their credentials:
- Place of Primary Assignment Letter
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonials, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
- Writing materials.
- Face Mask.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for NPower Batch C Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa-Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
When are the NPower Shortlisted Candidates requested to report?
Shortlisted candidates for NPower Batch C Program are to come report to their place of primary assignment for the acceptance letter which will be uploaded.
Important Notes for Npower Shortlisted Names 2021
- Beneficiaries are to resume with the first 3 days of posting. Upon resumption, all shortlisted candidates will be assigned to a supervisor that will appraise them.
- You have to upload your acceptance letter.
- You must have a rejection letter from your current primary place of assignment or obtain an acceptance letter from one of the PPAs before applying for redeployment.
- Beneficiaries must download their PPA Letter and submit it to the deployed place.
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NASIMS Test Portal
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- NDA Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NPower Test Login Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
Do you think this NPower Shortlisted Candidate post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions please feel free to let us know in the comment box.