Nigerian Army Screening Exercise Names Of Successful Candidate 82 Kwara State,
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for 82RRI Screening Exercise from 18 – 31 December 2021/2022 will be out on www.ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted after November 26 when the online application portal closes.
What was your Nigerian Army Recruitment application process like, was it a successful one? If yes! Just know that you’re qualified for the NEXT stage of the 82 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women.
Based on the recent Nigerian Army News, the list of successful candidates for the screening exercise will be out by December 2021 and the screening date is scheduled to be held from 18 – 31 December 2021.
As a matter of fact, this page on our website covers reliable information about Nigerian Army 82rri Shortlisted Candidates 2021. It may also interest you to know that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
Henceforth, all candidates are to know that www.ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted is the Nigerian Army Website for the List of Successful Candidates across Nigeria (All-State + FCT).
In case you don’t know all screenings of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin. As there will be no Zonal Screening Exercise and No Special centre for recruitment.
Is Nigerian Army Shortlist Out?
The Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates in 2021/2022 for the 82rri screening exercise are not yet out because registration is still ongoing. However, based on the further instructions stated out on the recruitment.army.mil.ng portal it says; “The Nigerian Army Screening Exercise will be held from 18 – 31 December 2021/2022.” So, we assume that the Nigerian Army shortlisted Names of Successful Applicants will be out before then.
Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates for Screening Exercise
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa-Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Check Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF
Please carefully follow these steps, if you want to be able to check the Nigerian Army Shortlist once released.
- Visit the portal https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted
- Select your state of origin
- Tap on the Download Link.
- Search for Your Name on the List.
- By pressing “Control F”
Should in case you’re here to check Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC list of successful candidates, kindly check via your our website via our search button.
Instructions for Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates
1. This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 82 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates.
The Nigerian Army screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 18 – 31 December 2021 in all 36 states and the All-State + FCT. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
Things Required for Nigerian Army Screening
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in the file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by the bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvases and white socks.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration to their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise will be disqualified.
- The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the screening exercise.
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- www.oilandgasjobsng.com/shortlisted candidates
- Ogun State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC Recruitment
- cdfipb careers Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- FIRS Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army SSC Shortlisted Candidates
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- sseb.ak.gov.ng Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Gokada Recruitment
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NIHORT Shortlisted Candidates
- Search for Common Ground Recruitment
Do you think this Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidate post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, do you have any questions about this post? Please, feel free to let us know at the comment box.