About The Company
At Perecel Integrated Services Ltd, we only understand the language of excellent services and good quality by thriving to ensure that every detail counts in our maintenance of equipment and services delivery, providing best choices and operational efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Expected Start Date: 15th Sept. 2021
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good surgical and clinical skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical practice. Applicants should reside within Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu and its axis.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.