About The Company
The company is specialized in poultry sector, and currently in the distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Job Reference: ME2021048
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Ensure that equipments are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
- Keep record of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Perform energy audit and recommend alternative sources of energy
- Ensure that all electrical gadgets and instruments are switched off after close of work daily
- Fix and maintain lighting fixtures and fittings
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- Take steps to prevent fire outbreaks by making appropriate recommendations to management
- Supervise electrical works when new projects are undertaken
- Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.
- Minimum of B.Eng. / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputable university or polytechnic;
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience, preferably in Feed Mills / Poultry Farms;
- Membership of professional body like NSE will be an added advantage;
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to read electrical diagrams / designs;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan in Oyo State.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.