Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: WABI – Chief Accountant
Requisition ID: req29429
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate and timely submission in accordance with the Group templates
- Providing accurate and timely information (reporting) to the state authorities, avoidance of penalties
- Compliance with the relevant analysis of contracts with contractors from the accounting, tax and legal perspectives as well as contracts recording
- Control of accounts payable (receivable) turnover, effectiveness in collecting debts and timely meeting of financial obligations
- Continuous coordination with ACC provider (Wyze Consulting), performing of sustainable overview and control of book-keeping, organization, development and approval control of the necessary Company’ policies, memo, etc.
- Collaborating with Sales Teams for all aspects of report creation including deadlines and recommendations
- Analyzing data to look for consistencies and recurring themes/issues
- Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Own all aspects of report creation
- Design, document and maintain system processes
- Reporting to BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
- PNL management
- Statutory compliance
- Contracts’ review.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Account, Food & Beverages|