Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its thirty – three (33) branches in twenty – one (21) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Thrift Collection Officer (Daily Savings Collector)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure daily collection of funds from SME daily contributors.
- Manage thrift advance loans portfolio.
- You must ensure you meet set targets.
- You are to submit to the Team Lead/HR firm reports of all transactions daily.
- You are to source for SME owners and other prospects interested in saving a stipulated amount of money with the firm for a given period of time.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time.
- Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- A Minimum of SSCE Certificate with prior experience in similar role is preferable; however, candidates with no experience will also be considered.
N20,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Bank, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|