JOB TITLE: Terminal Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developed, managed and implement winning business strategies to increase daily sales target despite harsh economic conditions and competitive threats.
- Increased customer retention by devising feedback mechanism and nurturing quality relationships
- Responsible for managing, marketing and promotion of Company’s services
- Increase market share through timely response to customer needs.
- Established new charter services and business relationship with key partners in multiple industries to ensure consistent revenue generation
- Demonstrate exceptional team management capability for maximum financial performance and employee satisfaction.
- Use the available technology to reduce fraud and maximize profit of the terminal
- Review employee’s performance and recommend sanctions in line with the Company’s policy
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency and budget control
- Implement business plan and cascade the strategic plan objectives to individual and team business objectives.
- B.Sc / HND from a recognized Tertiary Institution with at least 5 years post-qualification experience in the logistic Industry
- The preferred applicant should have either passenger Transport or courier and haulage experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail.