Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its thirty three (33) branches in twenty one (21) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw money
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers
- Identify and resolve customer needs
- Ensure quality services to customer needs
- Sell financial products and services to customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Process and perform daily bank transaction
- Accept customer deposit loan payment
- Assist and support other banking staff in their task
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business with an emphasis in Finance, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a teller or in a related field preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Demonstrated ability to use a calculator and a computer
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Experience with financial institution software systems preferred
- Cash handling, customer service, and/or sales experience preferred.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Bank, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|