Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa.
Gokada’s services include instant parcel delivery, food delivery, ride-hailing, and more. Currently headquartered in Lagos, Gokada is in the process of expanding to other cities. Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make African Cities easier, better and more enjoyable to live in by empowering lives of people through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Employment Type: Contract
- Gokada is seeking to engage with the top Tech talents all over the world.
- As a Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in identifying, attracting, sourcing and hiring qualified talents for technology positions by using wide range of sourcing and talent attraction techniques, active sourcing on social media, databases and Boolean searches, as well as leveraging referrals
- As the Technical Recruiter, you would report directly to the Head, People and Culture and you would be responsible in building a talent pipeline through online sourcing tools, progress candidates and assist hiring managers through the recruitment process.
- Source top engineering talent online to build a funnel of qualified candidates for a quickly scaling and dynamic global team
- Optimize systems that guarantee punctual and delightful evaluation processes for our candidates
- Coordinate (using recruiting software & tracking systems) and communicate with internal stakeholders to guarantee headcount is filled on time, and through the most equitable and objective processes possible.
- Coordinate recruiting tasks to ensure a consistent data collection towards active sourcing, candidate application review, interview pass-through rates and hiring goals.
- Engage and captivate the interest of high-quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with management on future hiring needs.
Must Have Skills and Experiences
- At least 3 years experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment related role -ideally as a Technical Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Hands-on experience with various assessment tools (e.g. Test Gorilla, Hacker Rank) and testing framework for assessments.
- Must have recruited for roles globally.
- Technical knowledge to be able to understand and explain requirements & qualifications and appraise technical competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Organizational & project management skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Gokada is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics ( such as but not limited to gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.)
- We want all employees (including executives and People Success) to treat others with respect and professionalism.
|Job Category||Human Resources|