OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Operations Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruit, Train and Supervise staff.
- Be responsible for Market Research and Analysis
- Work with technical team to expand and manage the distribution and merchant network on the mobile money platform.
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades and other modifications.
- Provide business operation consultant service to field staff
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Operations Management or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years Proven experience as a Team Operations Manager or similar role.
- Must be a fast learner
- Mobile Money Operator (MMO) will be a plus.
- Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other relevant software (for the purpose of analyzing data and producing reports)
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
N200,000 basic plus N100,000 performance bonus based on KPI
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: Talentwise2020@gmail.com using “Team Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.