JOB TITLE: Social Media and Community Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing Women Employability and Entrepreneurship Program is designed with experts from the Netherlands to train young women within the ages of 20 – 35 years with digital marketing skill and match them to high-paying jobs with access to mentorship, career services, and no tuition fees until they have started a new career.
- Our Goal is to secure a better future and job security for young women aged 20-35 through decent jobs in the new digital economy and give women a voice in a male dominated digital marketing industry.es until they have started a new career.
- We are looking to engage an experienced Social Media and Community Manager to join our team. As the Social Media and Community Manager, you are in charge of creating and implementing plans to increase Digital Marketing Women Employability and Entrepreneurship Program awareness and maintain a positive image for Digital Marketing Women Employability and Entrepreneurship Program.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the social media presence of Women For Digital; create engaging and interactive contents, respond to interactions
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Lead engagement and interactions within the learning support communities
- Analyze the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns, to identify the next set of activities
- Support or co-create initiatives to foster discussion and knowledge-sharing for the learning support community
- Managing live chats and online comments
- Manage all community groups such as Telegram, whatsapp etc
- Bachelor’s in Mass Communication, Public Relations, and other related Courses
- 1 – 3 years experience in content writing, social media management, public relations, Graphic and video designs.
- He/she must be a people’s person with great interpersonal and communication skills
- He/she must be able to develop ‘WOW’ communication and marketing strategies.
- He/she must be willing to support women development and empowerment in the digital space and beyond
- He/she must have completed NYSC
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: November 4, 2021