Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Manage lifecycle of all incidents and ensure they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure normal services are restored as quickly as possible and adverse impact on operations due to incidents in IT environment is minimized.
- Identify root causes of problems (that affect IT service) and determine fix required to prevent recurrence of incidents.
- Identify, log, categories, prioritize, resolve incidents and raise a problem if required.
- Produce appropriate management information to report incident management performance.
- Monitor effectiveness of incident management and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage major incidents.
- Identify (either directly from incidents or indirectly through trend analysis, observation, etc.), log, categorize, prioritize, and resolve problems.
- Define and maintain the overall Service Monitoring & Reporting schedule
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery processes (preferably with formal certification)
- Good Understanding of Service Management tools
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 2+ years of Service Desk experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online