Department: HR – HR Operations
Job Title: Senior HR Operations Associate – Jumia (Full Time)
As a Senior HR Operations Associate, you will be responsible for implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment by building partnerships with departments leaders and employees across departments own levers on end-to-end employee lifecycle management.
- Onboard new team members into these teams by ensuring a world class onboarding experience by coordinating initiatives to create the best experience for new hires.
- Participate in hiring for these teams, developing contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases.
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations).
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs, craft career paths & learning plans.
- Monitor key HR metrics, create detailed reports on HR costs.
- Grow & manage performance for these teams by providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Engage & retain.
- Manage internal communications on people related matters.
- Support organizational development for these functions and participates in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Manage offboarding of employees.
Requirements and Qualification:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex people relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
|Job Category||Human Resources|