Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior General Manager, Instrumentation
Reference ID: IbesePlantInstr025
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Execute and manage plant instrumentation to ensure the uninterrupted production activities under desired control parameters to achieve targeted production quantity and quality and execute the various improvement schemes within budgeted cost, quantity and timelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- He is looking after Head of Department Instrumentation
- Day to Day technical reviews with subordinates on daily stoppages and controlling.
- Control and Monitoring of Department day to day activities.
- Looking Administration related issues of the department.
- Plant Breakdowns analysis and reducing the breakdowns, concentrating on repeated problems and minimize the stoppages.
- Controlling the staff Overtime,
- Setting the staff KPI and close monitoring and counseling the staff.
- Cost controlling of spare parts, store’s inventory and purchase.
- Close correspondence with suppliers/contractors, services providers and other department.
- Encouraging Indigenization spare parts, Development of resource for instrumentation Department.
- Preparation of Yearly Budget and CAPEX.
- Ensure Safety Regulation of the departmental activities.
- Control of Communication system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical or Instrument/Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of twenty-seven (27) years experience in a related field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implement safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Dangote, Manager|