JOB TITLE: Senior Customer Service Representative
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues.
- You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call (outbound/inbound) quality
- Communicate with the relevant department regarding customer concerns
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle a high volume of calls
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- At least 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Proximity to living in Mainland, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
|Job Category||Customer Service|