Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Back-up Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Design, implement and support the hybrid backup environments on multiple technologies and across multiple sites.
- Handle technical escalations regarding backup and issues from support team.
- Troubleshoot deep technical issues in backup environments.
- Deterring incident root cause where applicable. Making recommendations and defining backup and recovery action plans.
- Automate the weekly and monthly backup reports, making sure the reports are published on the departmental SharePoint portal.
- Participate in the Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (DR) drills, also documenting the processes.
- Be abreast with trending backup solutions for hybrid enterprise environments.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related course(s)
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in same or related position.
- Windows, Linux Server Operating Systems and VMware ESXi 6 (minimum) expertise
- Converged and Hyper Converged Infrastructure (Nutanix).
- Active Directory (AD), Domain Naming System (DNS).
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Microsoft Azure Backup Services (MABS), Nutanix (HCI) backup and snapshotting.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Bank, Dangote|