JOB TITLE: School Administrator
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a School Administrator, you’ll need to wear many different hats; the planner, the problem-solver, the educator and the counsellor being a few of them.
- You should have the skills to communicate with various people, handle budgets and logistics, and keep all educational programs running.
- If you’re up to the task, and you’re also committed to high-quality education, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- At least 4 years of work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the emails.
Deadline: November 25, 2021