United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer (SME)
Location: Ebonyi, Nigeria
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals to drive Personal Banking/ SME as Relationship Officers.
- To coordinate the activities of retail teams through effective relationship management to meet/surpass financial targets to drive the profit growth of the branch.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region.
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring.
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploit new a
|Job Category||Bank, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|