JOB TITLE: QA Tester Remote
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing maintaining and executing test plans.
- Work closely with the Test Manager to improve the teams processes and oversee progress being made.
- Good knowledge of the key values and principles of Agile, including purpose of ceremonies, Agile estimating and planning.
- Taking a lead role within a squads day to day activities.
- Have a good understanding of automated testing tools and CI/CD pipelines.
- Identify data required for test execution.
- Remain focussed on continuous improvement of testing process. Be actively involved in the fine-tuning to optimise QA results.
- Multitasking and prioritising multiple diverse projects.
- Performing regression testing.
- Performing post release testing in live a environment.
- Using tools such as, Jenkins, Jira.
- Assist management in the planning & preparation of upcoming Projects.
- Knowledge on Accessibility Testing tools for Mobile Apps, web
- Knowledge on API Testing, Shell commands, SQL
You’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 8 years work experience.
- Relevant work experience in a testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keeping calm under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage multiple divers projects simultaneously.
- The ability to pick up new technical skills quickly.
- Problem solving. Thinking of solutions to issues that may occur during the release cycle.
- Pro-active self starter.
- Confidence to ask questions and be inquisitive.
- Experience with Java, Appium, Selenium, BDD, GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good planning and time-management skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Relationship management of both internal and external customers.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence
- An interest in QA.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 15, 2021