Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing Associate – Phoenix
Employment Type: Full Time
- As pricing Associate – groceries, you will be dedicated to screening pricing of grocery in all markets, spending your time at large retail stores.
- This is also required for us to purchase below RDP (working the pricing reverse from target RRP to the target cost through the target margin pool by segment)
- Collect vendor as well as dealer prices along with aggregation in pricing database.
- Participate monthly in portfolio valuation procedure.
- Respond timely to queries moving risk management system and accounting system.
- Support various team members with special projects.
- Respond to external and internal ad hoc requests.
- Support to research, archive and gather information.
- Background in Business Administration, Commerce or any related fields
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (SQL would be a plus)
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Fixed Term – 6 months Contract (To be converted to full time based on performance)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources|