PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Deployer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Level: Mid Level
- Batching and Initialization of the NEW POS
- Collation of forms in accordance with the total number of devices deployed.
- Helping Agents / Merchants on POS issue resolution.
- POS deployment to walk -in Customers / Agents.
- Analysis of users requirements and development of functional specifications for better results.
- Handle support operational functions for POS machines.
- Attends to Pre-sale, Sales and Post- Sales (After Sales) enquiry and resolutions.
- Diplomatically help de-escalate issues particularly aggrieved Walk-in clients whose transactions are not completed or pending.
- Helps in escalating erroneous transfer complaints to Customer Service.
- Contributes to the Overall Brand awareness of the company through credible actions and brand presence.
- Graduates (with HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or science or any other related Subject) and 1-3 years’ post-NYSC experience
- Must have previous experience working as a POS Configuration and Deployment officer
- Computer Literate (ability to perform basic tasks using MS Excel ,Word etc)
- Must be able to interface with educated and uneducated merchants
- Knowledge of data analysis / Power BI to analyze merchant’s data
- Knowledge of Terminal Management System
- Can reason and work independently, or in a team (with little or no supervision)
- Internet Literate (ability to effectively use the Internet through a Web Browser)
- Able to communicate effectively in English language (written and oral)
- Must be familiar with the use of Terminal management System.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online