What the MTN Global Graduate Programme can do for you?
This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, Info Sec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2021
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Intergrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditons
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
Please take note:
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Structured personal development
- Structured training
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction
- Free or subsidised mobile phone
- Medical Aid
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen services
- Flexible working hours
< 27 yrs old
≥ 20 yrs old
Qualification or study programme requirements
29 Dec 2021
29 Dec 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MTN Nigeria on leap.ly to apply
|Job Category||Graduate, Telecommunication|