Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa.
Gokada’s services include instant parcel delivery, food delivery, ride-hailing, and more. Currently headquartered in Lagos, Gokada is in the process of expanding to other cities. Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make African Cities easier, better and more enjoyable to live in by empowering lives of people through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motions Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Motion Graphic Designer would be responsible for developing excellent visual frames with 2D or 3D or other techniques.
- You will be saddled with the responsibility of developing storyboards for productihttps://www.gokada.ng/on and day-to-day media representations.
- You will also be responsible for creating models, drawings and illustrations through hand drawing or electronically and proficiency in CGI software will therefore be necessary as well.
- As the Motion Graphic Designer, you would report directly to the Head, Creative and would be developing excellent visual frames with 2D or 3D or other techniques.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Join images with background graphics and special effects.
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio.
- Participate in the editing process.
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors and other stakeholders) to get specific requirements in developing animations according to clients’ concepts and creating artwork and sketches, utilizing animation software tools.
- Present designs for evaluation and feedback; make necessary edits when requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Animation, 3D/graphic design, fine/ Graphic arts or equivalent preferred.
Must Have Skills And Experiences:
- Proven experience working as a Motions Graphic Designer.
- Proficiency in the use of design and animation software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma
- Team player
- Great attention to details.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Project Management.
- Good presentation skills
Nice To Have Skills:
- Bespoke creativity and originality.
- Prior experience
- Visual storytelling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Gokada is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics ( such as but not limited to gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.)
- We want all employees (including executives and People Success) to treat others with respect and professionalism.
|Job Category||Motions Graphics Designer|