Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic – Power Plant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Ensure that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations and never implements any change, whether directly instructed to, or under your own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/ quality, people safety and the environment. No compromises will be tolerated.
- Services and repair all diesel and gas generators in the factory
- Operates all diesel and gas generators in the factory
- Operates main distribution panels for power change-overs
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of installed generators to avoid breakdown
- Carry out maintenance repairs of auxiliary equipment’s for the running of the generators
- Candidates should possess an OND or NABTEB qualification.
- 5 O’ level Credits in not more than two sittings
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Food & Beverages|