- Job Identification 353
- Posting Date 11/09/2021, 02:09 PM
- Apply Before 11/16/2021, 02:08 PM
- Locations: HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, NG
- Carry out prompt resolution of dispute and customers’ complaints on dispense errors
- Monitor assigned complaints across digital channels are resolved within TAT
- Ensure all issues logged on CRM are closed considering the SLA with the customers.
- Ensure resolution of all second level electronic transaction complaints in the bank.
- Generate, collate and process issuing transactions files on daily basis for claims processed on behalf of the bank’s customers on Mastercard.
- Review chargeback processing to ensure other banks’ claims on FBN customers are genuine claims.
- Ensure timely and proper resolution of customer’s complaints of failed or fraudulent transactions on electronic channels (ATM, POS, WEB and MOBILE).
- Processing chargebacks on claims
MINIMUM EDUCATION: B.SC/HND IN ANY DISCIPLINE, PREFERABLY A NUMERATE DISCIPLINE
Familiarity with electronic banking products is very essential as well as sound knowledge of excel and CSV files. – ANALYTICAL SKILLS AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN IS KEY RECRUITMENT CRITERIA.