JOB TITLE: Internal Auditor (Female)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Carry out full audit cycle including risk management and control over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations including the organization policies.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop Audit manuals.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings procedures.
- Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor improvement on any reported weak control procedures.
- A degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Candidates must be chartered.
- Very attractive.
- Other benefits include: HMO, Group Life Insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 25, 2021