Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure / Project Officer
Key Role Responsibilities
- Supervise/handle new build, leasehold improvement (often requiring Team support from other relevant units)
- Supervise Data Centre Technicians to ensure effective and efficient service delivery -Zero downtime
- Project Management & Administration, interfacing with building professionals & consultants to ensure quality outcomes.
- Supervise Electrical, Mechanical & cooling infrastructure in accordance with OEM & company specifications.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to ensure reduced service failure in line with Service Level Agreement ( SLA)
- Prepare & periodically review special projects ( offices & other business outlets (shops etc.)
- Maintain database of all physical infrastructure,
- Ensure availability of approved designs for all projects and (As-built, working drawings, As-built electrical schematic drawing and As-built mechanical schematic drawing )
- Carry out any other special tasks related to the core job function
- First Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or any related fields
- A 2nd Degree is an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Project design and execution. Project Management skills critical for facility operations
- 3 years post qualification cognate experience in a relevant industry
- Professional qualification from a recognized body is desirable
- Telecommunication business savvy
- Good working knowledge of Engineering designs
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good Communication skills
- Good Planning skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Good Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint etc )
- Good Team Player
- Good Judgement.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.