JOB TITLE: Human Resources Executive Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources/Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the Head of Human Resource in providing technical and administrative support related to a variety of Operational and Human resources duties to foster success for the organisation.
- In addition to general administrative work, you will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership.
- Human Resources / Executive Assistant generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal colleagues and external clients.
- You will perform duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
- You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
- If you are passionate about Management and HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Ultimately, you will gain HR and Management experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- The position is highly visible and requires someone with a high degree of maturity (not maturity by age).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Acting as the point of contact between the Head of Human Resource and internal colleagues and clients.
- Organising meetings and take minutes during meetings.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports, presentations and other management-level reports.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, vacation and sick leaves).
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
- Manage the department’s telephone and address queries accordingly.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external communications.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Facilitate daily administrative and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
You will be dealing with both internal colleagues and clients on behalf of the management team. You are also expected to display the following traits:
- A Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion – the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills.
Our Pay and Benefits
We offer a base salary of between N75,000 – N100,000 and plus a full benefits package including:
- Great Health Insurance.
- Personal development Reimbursement.
- N120,000 Annual CUG Call Credit and Internet Allowance.
- Flexible Remote Working.
- Free Daily Lunch While At the Office.
- Up to N200,000 Accommodation Allowance.
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off.
- All Expense Paid Team Bonding Retreat.
- Pension Scheme.
- Equipment Purchase
- All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
Note: We are currently and open to remote work due to the current pandemic situation; however employees must be ready to adjust to physical work arrangements as essential or decided by management.
Deadline: November 8, 2021
|Job Category||Education, Human Resources|