OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
As HRBP, you will be responsible:
- For aligning business objectives with employees and management in my designated business unit.
- Conducting large scale recruitment in a timely process.
- Consulting with line managers and providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations to ascertain issues.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Conduct end to end recruitment and fully onboard new hires for business unit.
- Prepare payroll, performance and compensation benefits for employees within my business unit.
- Identify training needs for new and existing employees within the business unit.
- Evaluating staffing needs and improving relations between management and employees.
- Using research to recommend new policies, approaches and procedures to enable growth of organization and employees.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Human Resources|