Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, formally Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital (BMSH), is a government-owned hospital. It was named after Eldred Curwen Braithwaite, a British Doctor and a pioneer of surgery. It is located in Old GRA, Rivers State, a neighborhood of Port Harcourt and is operated by Rivers State Hospital Management Board.
It was established in March, 1925 as Braithwaite Memorial Hospital and originally served as a medical facility for senior civil servants. It later became a General Hospital and has since gained status as a “Specialist Health Institution” before the institution was rename Rivers State University Teaching Hospital.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for 2021 / 2022 Internship Program:
Job Title: House Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates must be in possesion of a recognized University Degree and a current temporary / practicing licence issued by the registration council.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are required to upload all necessary credentials. They include:
- Application Letter (with phone number) addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Rivers State University Teachiing Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port harcourt, Rivers State.”
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Licence / Registration.
- Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of result.
- WAEC / O’level Certificate.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- L.G.A Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two (2) Recommendation letters.
Note: For further enquiry and assistance, call: 0815-149-1555 or Email: email@example.com