JOB TITLE: Hausa Speaking Contact Centre Agent (Immediate Employment)
JOB LOCATION: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails, chats or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND / HND / FSLC qualification
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
Only applicants living within the following axis will be considered:
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: November 5, 2021
|Job Category||Customer Service|