JOB TITLE: Group Head, Legal / Company Secretary
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management
- Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action
- Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
- Base your decision-making process on ethics and integrity
- Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders
- Deal with external parties (regulators, external counsel, politicians, clients)
- Attract, develop, direct, motivate and drive performance from team
- Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights
- Meet legal objectives
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas
- Keep abreast of legislative changes.
- B.Sc Degree in Law or J.D. Degree
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an asset
- 5 – 8 Years relevant working experience
- Proven general counseling experience in business environment
- Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, litigations, labour law, etc)
- In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organisations
- Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
- Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and gravitas
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 30, 2021