JOB TITLE: Full Stack Developer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure and lead our team of developers. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- Our project(s) entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Perform Code Reviews
- Mentor other Developers
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Computer Science, MIS or similar fields from a recognized University plus relevant IT certifications. Post graduate / Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- At least five years’ experience
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills.
- He / She must be dependable, has integrity and be attentive to details.
- Writing PHP and Laravel Framework
- Understanding of WordPress
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions (Mysql, Mssql)
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—Reactjs
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Work with new technologies and platforms, and are passionate about UX
- REST APIs and Micro-services
- AWS / Azure
- React Native.
Application Closing Date
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|