JOB TITLE: Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure proper maintenance and repair of all vehicles in the fleet.
- Maintain a cost effective preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintain a complete and accurate maintenance inventory system through recording of all expenditures on vehicle parts, maintenance equipment and supplies.
- Implement and maintain an effective technical training program for mechanics.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot vehicle faults.
- Oversee the replacement and repairs of vehicle parts and electrical systems.
- Schedule periodic visits to external workshops to ascertain job progress and quality of parts used by the workshops.
- Check all repairs from internal and external workshops to ensure proper and safe completion. This includes physical inspections and road tests to certify job completion.
- Examine vehicle diagnostic reports for accuracy on all vehicles.
- A University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in fleet maintenance.
- Excellent technical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: November 10, 2021