Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
The Spanish Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is currently recruiting:
Job Title: Finance / Human Resources Assistant
Contract Period: Six Months (208 working hours per month)
Possibility of extension: Yes
- Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager
- Checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements
- Manage HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager
- Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Education: Desirable Finance, Business or Administration related diploma.
- Experience: Desirable two years previous experience in similar jobs in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs.
- Language: English and Hausa Mandatory
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Excellent communication skills.
N367,575.00 Gross Monthly Salary (Subject to statutory deductions)
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Zamfara indigenes and Women / People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Human Resources, NGO|