JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
JOB LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- General administration and running of the office of the MD
- Maintain the MD’s diary and email account and ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangement are managed effectively.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the MD and prepare all strategic documents for the MD as required in advance of meetings
- Manage calls for briefing on behalf of the MD to ensure that he is fully prepare for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of document and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habit and Preferences.
- Prepare budget for MD Office, in liaison with MD and Finance Department.
- Male applicant with BA/BSC/LLB (a background in Law will be preferrable).
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years in a similar role.
- Must demonstrate experience in a high-pressure environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
- Will be required to work flexibly with the MD.
- May be contacted by the MD out of normal office hours to deal with unexpected event
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Very versatile in IT applications.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 15, 2021
|Job Category||Human Resources|