Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Top Tier (2) Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
- We requires the service a highly skilled enterprise architect/solution architect with Fin-Tech experience. The successful candidate will be expected to catalogue, develop, coordinate, communicate, maintain and enforce the overall enterprise architectural models to adequately perform the organizations business.
- Assess over all alignment between business and technology roadmaps
- Evaluate solutions alignment with the end user experience
- Create, own and maintain the Technologies Architectural Artifacts (building blocks, models, governance, architecture and unified roadmaps, etc.).
- Collaborate on the creation and maintenance of the enterprise business capability model.
- Form cross-functional teams (Network, Operations, Development, Data Warehouse, Quality, etc.) to facilitate the creation of optimal architectures which align to the architecture plan
- Provide technical leadership for various business units and technology groups
- Apply analytical thought processes to quickly understand technical challenges discovered during the life-cycle of the initiative
- Evaluate how security impacts the design & development process of various solutions
- Communicate often with the business units and explain the value of technical architectures, solutions, and strategies
- Lead the documentation and analysis of the current state of all of the IT environments and technology landscape
- Collaborate on defining future state architectures and develop gap plans
- Collaborate extensively with IT Leaders , Product Managers and technical delivery teams to ensure alignment of best practices and standards
- Mentor and guide other Engineers(software,data,network,etc.)
- Presenting architecture and strategy to all layer of the company from executives to individual contributors
Qualifications & Skills required
- First Degree in Computer Science,or related discipline preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an enterprise or solution architect designing and implementing large-scale systems and databases
- At least 5 years’ experience as a developer
- Strong communication skills with both technical and business professionals
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Expert knowledge of enterprise application integration, including SOA, Micro services, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, custom data integration, and master data management
- Thorough knowledge of business function and in-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF, EACOE, etc.)
- Deep understanding of designp at terns,principles,and frame works
- Working knowledge of UI/UIX design principles
- Strong understanding on network architecture, designs, and protocols
- Extensive experience integration with 3rd party products (both business and technical)
- Experience with mobile applications and how they interact with various back end architectures
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered Strong knowledge of the security operations, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications
- Track record of being proactive, identifying gaps, making constructive suggestions and follow through to resolution
- Proven ability to creatively problem-solve for various types of issue in multiple disciplines
- Experience presenting to senior leadership.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.