International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Team Leader
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and results-driven Distribution Team Leaders, in Logistics Port Harcourt Plant reporting to the Distribution Controller.
- The incumbent will control distribution operations to satisfy customer service needs while optimizing the utilization of company assets and the department’s performance in order to meet standards and remain competitive.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Load planning and truck allocation
- Order execution tracking and escalation
- VPO/DPO implementation
- Daily driver debriefing
- Customer engagement
- SCT planning and execution
- Control delivery schedules
- Assure product quality
- Analyze and respond to distribution performance measures
- Leverage customer relationships
- Monitor fleet availability
- Support Sales function
- Apply administration systems and procedures
- Leverage information systems
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in logistics and supply chain function
- Good MS Office proficiency
- Assertiveness and creativity
- Good problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Methodical record keeper
- Ability to work effectively in team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage self
Application Closing Date
13th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements. Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
|Job Category||Food & Beverages|