JOB TITLE: DevOps Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 30, 2021
|Job Category||Software Engineer|