OPay is designed to make financial services more accessible to everyday customers – whether it’s for the bills they have to pay, or the transfer & withdrawal of money; OPay’s a platform that truly serves its users in the most convenient way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Documenting processes and escalating customer issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, using appropriate communication channels.
- Analyzing customer feedback on products/services and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Evaluating customer experience surveys and facilitating improvements
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Technology teams.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
N60,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
|Job Category||Bank, Customer Service, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|