Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-nine (29) branches in seventeen (17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet with applicants to determine loan needs.
- Analyze and verify applicant financial information.
- Present approval and rejection decisions to management.
- Monitoring the progress and financial status of existing loans.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1-year marketing experience in a financial institution
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Bank, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|