JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Provide guidance and assist Asset and Equity Group to sell properties to clients under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Manage property auctions or exchanges.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulatemarket analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Females most prefered.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: NYSC Corp Members looking for PPA can apply.